Call Now (302) 265-0493
Are you in the need of high-quality Dover, Delaware asbestos abatement services? Allow our prompt, professional Asbestos Removal Now experts help you with all of your asbestos abatement needs. From older residential homes to large commercial facilities, our highly experienced contractors are available to handle any size asbestos removal or containment job.
The Harm of Asbestos on Your Indoor Environment
In the past, the use of asbestos was a common component in numerous forms of building materials. The cost effective, fire resistant, and naturally occurring substance was a low-cost option. Through the years, eliminating asbestos as a building component was due to the major health concerns from long term exposure. The building materials include:
- Flooring tiles or linoleum
- Glue to attach flooring to wooden sub floors
- Caulking for windows
- Heating and cooling system
- House siding
The asbestos fibers from a wide range of building materials would escape into the atmosphere. Breathing in the fibers leads to lung cancer and life threatening respiratory diseases. Unable to exhale the fibers from your lungs, creating a clean, clear breathing environment is a priority. Our Asbestos Removal Now team has the experience, training, and knowledge to eliminate the health threat.
Our Dover, Delaware Asbestos Abatement Services
Offering different options, Asbestos Removal Now wants to help you eliminate the threat of further exposure to dangerous airborne toxins. If your building material is in good condition, the chances of exposure are reduced. Older, degrading materials are more likely to be releasing asbestos fibers into the air.
Allowing our highly skilled contractors assess your building’s materials will help in determining your current level of exposure. Asbestos Removal Now offers free estimate and consultation to help you understand your direct needs for Dover, Delaware asbestos removal. Offering different methods of asbestos abatement services, we will help you find an effective solution.
- Full Asbestos Removal: The most effective option is full asbestos removal. Removing asbestos containing materials from your home or business, you will no longer be at risk for exposure.
- Encapsulation Process: One of our temporary alternatives, encapsulation requires a thick coating to be applied to the asbestos containing material. Preventing the release of asbestos fibers, the coating hardens. In order to be effective, the building material must be in good condition.
- Enclosure Process: Our second temporary alternative is the enclosure process. Beginning by building an airtight structure around the asbestos containing materials, we trap the fibers inside.
Many factors determine the best solution for your asbestos abatement needs. Our contractors understand all the variables will help you make an effective choice. Our Asbestos Removal Now team wants to help you restore your indoor air quality to a safe, clear breathing space.
If you would like to receive further information on our complete Dover, Delaware asbestos removal or temporary solutions, please contact us today. Asbestos Removal Now is ready to help you with all of your asbestos abatement needs.